Monday, January 25, 2010

The Gibberish

-- Date not recorded... sometime in late 2009 --

Me: "Why is my omelette blue?" [zzz]
BF: ......???

-- Date not recorded... sometime in late 2009 --

Me: "This is fun..."
BF: "What?"
Me: "This section has super jumbo-sized baby stuff"
BF: "What kinda stuff?"
Me: "Just stuff!"
BF: "What kind??"
Me: "...I'm not crazy..."
[pause.......]
Me: [begins to rub/itch ear uncontrollably]
BF: "...hey....are you awake? ..... ??"

I woke up at that moment with no recollection of this conversation.


~ 2010 Brings More ~


-- Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:50PM --
(I was exhausted and passed out early...)

Me: "It's blue, right?"
Sister: "What's blue?"
Me: "The thing..."
Sister: "Are you talking in your sleep again?"
Me: "You just asked me ... didn't you?!"
Sister: "No.."
Me: [zZz ... starts snoring]


-- Jan 20, 2009 @ 12:56 AM --
Me: "(Laughs) ... [pause] ... What's that electronic? ... [zZz]"

I do recall asking my sister just before falling asleep where this strange, turbulent sound was coming from... it was from her ginormous air filter...

No comments:

Post a Comment